Thursday, December 9, 2010

Brofur and me plan naughty things

I haven't always liked my Brofur, specially when Dad decided to adopt him out of the blue, well Ma was there when he decided but she really didn't have a say in da whole thing, so just like that there was a big big dog in da house. I like big dogs but I hatedz Brofur, I tried to attackz him all the time until Ma and Dad scolded me. I eventually got used to him and now we sometimes hang out, I iz very particular about what doggies I hangz out with but I like my Brofur now and sometimes we are naughty together ;) most of those times it involves food. 
Check out our newest photo story

Snif snif snif there is something yummy close by! Brofur! Brofur come over here and take a look.

Brofur arrived and took a look, he is tall so he can see whats on da table. Oh my Dog! Pumpkin cupcake leftovers! Let's eat!

Oh oh oh, Brofur got caught by Ma!
 (u can't see me cause i hid under da table when Ma was coming BOL)

Ma decided it was ok to give me some since Brofur had already eaten some


Some days like this one brofur's are great companions to do naughty things. I love my brofur Liam!

-Love
Moxie

No comments:

Post a Comment