Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Halloween Toy

Ma went to da store and all da Halloween's stuff was on super sale! so she gots me and brofur each a toy.


Dis iz me with ma toy 

Brofur destroyed his toy in 2 minutes!

He iz little sad about this but i donts care cause I iz little BOL

Ma what is dat thing there? Da filling? iz ma toy ruined? What? Yes? oh no :(

 Then i gots a bit sad about ma toy

But then I realized that brofur lays in this tiny chair

and I gets da big couch! BOL

Thanks for reading my bloggy,
Moxie

6 comments:

  1. Aww sorry about your toy :(, but glad you gets the big spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what Moxie, Mummy buys us STUFFY FREE toys so they last us a bit longer! You should put on your cutest face and ask her for one for christmas! *Wiggles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reading furriends and for the idea of the toy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...the photo with all the stuffing is adorable. So sad about the destroyed toy. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Moxie!! Just wanted to thank you for entering the Dogs Rock giveaway. It's nice to meet you. I look forward to following your adventures in the future. My dog got a new Halloween toy too, and it already has holes in it. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!
    Sorry about your toy maybe you can win a new one! I'm having a giveaway on my blog http://justatibetanpup.blogspot.com
    I hope you enter!

    ReplyDelete